Our machine positions include Press Brakes and Lasers and are available on all three shifts. First Shift (7:00am to 3:00pm), Second Shift (3:00pm to 11:00pm) and Third Shift (11:00pm to 7:00am). First and Second work Monday through Friday with Third shift working Sunday through Thursday.
- Physical requirements: Must be able to lift and carry 50lbs. bend, stand and kneel
- Must be able to use measuring instruments, tape measure, calipers, etc.
- Ability to read shop prints
- 1st Shift $17.50 per hour
- 2nd Shits $19.00 per hour
- 3rd Shift $18.25 per hour
- Wages shown are based on little to no experience. Highly experienced machine operators may start at higher wages.
- Nine Paid Holidays
- Vacation Time
- Bonus day off for perfect attendance
- Paid lunch (30 minutes)
- Healthcare, Dental, Vision and Group Life
- Retention bonus: $250 after 30 days, $250 after 60 days and $500 after 90 days
Experience in these positions can result in a higher starting wage but experience is not required to apply. Candidates with good math and measurement skills may qualify for on the job training!!