Finishing is a process where the operator using a variety of hand and power tools to re-grain and polish metal so the product looks seamless.
- Physical requirements: Must be able to lift and carry 50lbs, bend, twist, kneel and stand up to 8 hours
- Good hand and eye coordination
- Attention to detail
- 1st Shift $17.50 per hour
- 2nd Shift $19.00 per hour
- 3rd Shift $18.25 per hour
- Nine Paid Holidays
- Vacation Time
- Bonus day off for perfect attendance
- Paid lunch (30 minutes)
- Healthcare, Dental, Vision and Group Life
- Retention bonus: $250 after 30 days, $250 after 60 days and $500 after 90 days
Finishing is a critical process in our operations as in many cases it’s the last process before being sent to the customer. Training is provided however, candidates with any prior experience using grinders, polishers, buffers may start at a higher wage.